Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,115 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great company, but many long hours are spent working.

ERS Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe people. The people that you work with at Deloitte come from different background and are very smart. They help you out when needed. Counselors are concerned about your progress.

ConsAs a technologist working for an accounting firm I feel left out most of the time. You need a CPA to be anything, but if you're into technology a CPA means nothing. Too structured on compensation on promotions; every two-three years you get something else.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the corporate feel out of the company. It just seems like everything has to go through corporate and that no decisions can be made locally.

Great organization - very smart people - extremely professional - fabulous opportunity.

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: Amazing infrastructure; extremely professional atmosphere and good opportunities for improving… Cons: Very intense subtext. Lots of strong personalities. Very long hours. Advice to Senior Management: Better mentoring would be very helpful in my opinion. Deloitte is a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Deloitte

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: People are great to work with. Cons: 401k employer contribution is low Advice to Senior Management: Inclusion should be enhanced Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.