Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,113 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Deloitte Advisory - Flexible schedule but generally long hours

ProsThere is a lot of job flexibility when you are not on the road. Generally can work from home on Fridays when not traveling. Most employees are in their mid-20's to early 30's.

ConsMost advisory work requires almost 100% travel, which is fun in the beginning until it gets old to be on the road every week. The job is flexible, but you are required to work a lot of hours and at different times of the day/night.

Build your brand, gain flexibility

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have been at Deloitte for over six years. While the work has never been easy, I am the type of person that thrives… Cons: Expectations of this company and the jobs need to be reasonable -- you will work long hours at times and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Great Experience

Audit Senior (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Breadth of exposure to various industries; ability to travel; caliber… Cons: Work / life balance was difficult to manage; difficult to build quality relationships… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage staff to maintain a healty balance between work life… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.