Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Excellent employer! Has a diverse, talented and committed employee population.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsMotivated employees, offers challenging opportunities, great mentoring; can maintain work life balance - wherever possible. Inclusive culture. Global work opportunities available to those desire and able to demonstrate performance.

ConsUp or out culture puts high pressure on performance; highly metric driven; work can be insanely busy; can involve extensive travel (this could be negative to some, positive to others)

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on long-term employee development rather than year to year cycles; but otherwise excellent focus, strategy and execution!

Good company and culture. Plenty of learning opportunities

Operations Manager (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Learning opportunities Plenty of PTO Good Benefits Pension plan and other benefits are… Cons: challenging to advance Some leadership personnel are unethical to work with Advice to Senior Management: Would encourage more 360 feedback. Find a way to eliminate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is a great environment

Project Associate (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great team of people, some of the best and brightest. There is always someone in the organization… Cons: Sometimes it can be overwhelming trying to balance project work with firm work.… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure the left hand knows what the right hand… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!