Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,110 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

The last form of slavery in the US.

Java Developer (Current Employee)
Camp Hill, PA

ProsNice bonus and admin services.
Hire freshers and also process H1B.

ConsDeloitte is the last form of slavery in the US. This is where many young people begin careers and work 115 hours a week until they either quit or die from exhaustion. Day starts at early 9 AM but you never know when it will end. You will be forced to work at least 12 hours every day and still you will have to report 8 hours only in time sheets. Most poor project management I have seen at Deloitte in my whole career and this is not the story of one or two projects almost all the technology projects are like that. Almost every employee is on immigration so they can not raise a voice against Senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the work environment because it very in human, how long this double face policy of Deloitte go long, there will be one day when it will come out to the world what will happen to Deloitte brand on that day?

World class training, good benefits, smart people, and poor project placement practice.

Manager (Former Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. The firm offers world class training in hard and soft skills. Makes one of the best places to work if you are… Cons: 1. They will continue to hire new staff with same skills even if you are on bench for a long time. 2. If you have over… Advice to Senior Management: There is something every one has unique talent that they can offer to business community. Know that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

D&T experience

Audit Senior (Current Employee)
    Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great learning opportunities, exposure to executives and upper management, challenging… Cons: Can be hit or miss with teams, long hours can… Advice to Senior Management: Management is very budget conscious however we are given more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.