Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,115 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Exponential Career Growth

Audit Staff (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsDeloitte is one of the quickest ways to advance your Career in the Business World. There is an extremely high learning curve, that continues through-out your Career. Your working with the best and the brightest people who all have similar high ambitions to succeed. Your value in the Market Place grows exponentially with your time spent at Deloitte. Business Week 2007 ratings place Deloitte as the #1 place to launch a career out of college.

ConsThere can be some extremely long hours. But much of that depends on the Clients you have. You are compensated with 23-28 PTO days and 10 paid holidays per year. Work life balance can be tough especially if you're working a lot of hours while trying to pass the CPA and still have some resemblance of a life.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe aware the number of hours it takes to get something done and if the budgeted hours are too skimpy people will eat hours to get the job done and receive a good review.

Definitely A Great Experience

Audit Staff (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: The experience and opportunity to work with talented people. Cons: Too much working hours, but again, that's the industry standard. Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Deloitte dominates during the day Then hangs out after!

Tax (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Deloitte will provides the opporotunity for people to grow within the field of accounting. They give you the flexibility for everyone to have a work… Cons: Like any accounting firm, you are going to have to work a lot. Deloitte gives you plenty of vacation time so the time is… Advice to Senior Management: My experience at Deloitte Senior Management has never really been too involved with the interns. This may be my only experience because I know several… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.