Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,108 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Deloitte is both challenging and rewarding

Talent (Current Employee)

ProsThe people are important part of working for Deloitte. They are challenging, supportive, intelligent and a lot of fun. The work is challenging and rewarding as well.

ConsIt is work hard, play hard...a lot is expected of you. They try to provide work/life balance, but the work is demanding and it is sometimes hard to find that balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to challenge the work/life balance

Business Valuation

I have been working at Deloitte full-time

Pros: Strong Brand; great mobility afterwards. Market recognition Cons: You work a lot of hours. Culture issues might be… More

This job is not for people who value their family life!

Project Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Deloitte full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you are young, single, fresh out of college, over ambitious, and willing to bow… Cons: Young employees will stab you in the back because they are too ambitious, the company wants you to put their clients before your family, the… Advice to Senior Management: Treat ALL employees with respect. Stop lying to working mothers by telling them you care about their family life! Stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.