Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,111 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A great place to start your career

Consultant (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsI joined Deloitte after completely my undergraduate degree and it has been a great first job out of college. You get exposure to a wide range of industries and roles on projects. The compensation and benefits are generous and there is plenty of training and support you can take advantage of.

ConsWork life balance can be tough. You are sometimes expected to be available at all hours or on weekends but this will vary based on each project. The travel can be a fun perk of the job but sometimes can get overwhelming. There are options to dial down on the work and travel but these aren't really available to junior staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on growing your young talent at a reasonable pace to prevent them from getting burned out too fast. Consider applying alternative work and travel model to accommodate a better work life balance even for the practitioners that may not have a family yet.

Great Place

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Place, Extremely motivated and intelligent coworkers, fun happy hour… Cons: some long hours will be required at times and politics Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exponential experience across industries, people, processes, and technology!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People Unlimited resources at your fingertips Competitive salary Travel Cons: Work/life balance Need ability to go with flow Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.