Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,111 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Deloitte is a great place to grow.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsDeloitte has a very dynamic culture where I am surrounded by exceptional co-workers and many opportunities for professional development both on the job and in the classroom.

ConsObviously the downside is the same with any management consulting firm. There is significant travel associated with this work and it can really affect your work/life balance.

Deloitte

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to work overall and I have really enjoyed my time working for… Cons: The hours are long and there are the draw backs that you could find with any large company. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There is a good reason why Deloitte is the top consulting firm in the world!

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Rosslyn, VA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ample growth opportunities; an excellent work place for go-getters; some… Cons: Firm contributions are required (about 200-300 hours annually, if you're looking to fast-track for a promotion).… Advice to Senior Management: The company structure can be confusing for newcomers; needs more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.