www.deloitte.com
  www.deloitte.com
There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

Forward Thinking Company and IT Group

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

- Opportunity to propose and implement new technology.
- Career growth opportunities if you show-up and bring your A game.
- Impressive commitment to diversity through action and a wide variety of programs.
- IT leadership focused on change.

Cons

- Pace of change is rapid which may not be for everyone, need to be ok moving forward with a level of ambiguity present
- Number of opportunities can reach a level of overload for top performers, need to be ok with letting some go for others to drive

The organization is moving in a good direction, stay the course.

6970 Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte (View Most Recent)

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work overall and I have really enjoyed my time working for this great firm. Great benefits for soon to be mothers and fathers as well.

Cons

The hours are long and there are the draw backs that you could find with any large company. The pay and merit increases can be confusing and it can be hard to find your way around the firm.

You get what you work for

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is flexibility but this definitely depends on who you are managed by. The culture of Deloitte fosters a network of diversity amongst professionals from every stock of life. There are many opportunities to learn different things as well as increase your skillset. Education is key at Deloitte and they do support continued education to the max.

Cons

There can be long hours depending on the business seasons. The perks become more apparent as you work your way up, but it is clear the admins are at the bottom of the totem pole in all ways. High turnover, low raises, no room for growth within the admin pool, and recognition comes far & few in between.

The admins are truly not given recognition the way we should be. There is no where to go once you become an admin and this hurts the work morale after a while. I think a bit more attention to admins would be nice instead of focusing on managers and above all of the time.

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte