There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

Amazing place for people who love challenges

Current Employee - Manager in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Manager in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Management consulting company experience. Challenging assignments.

Cons

More than >60 hours a week. Networking is essential to even survive. Matters who you know

Need to focus on not burning people out. Need to review people management by senior managment

reviews filtered by
  1. Deloitte

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work overall and I have really enjoyed my time working for this great firm. Great benefits for soon to be mothers and fathers as well.

Cons

The hours are long and there are the draw backs that you could find with any large company. The pay and merit increases can be confusing and it can be hard to find your way around the firm.

2. You get what you work for

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is flexibility but this definitely depends on who you are managed by. The culture of Deloitte fosters a network of diversity amongst professionals from every stock of life. There are many opportunities to learn different things as well as increase your skillset. Education is key at Deloitte and they do support continued education to the max.

Cons

There can be long hours depending on the business seasons. The perks become more apparent as you work your way up, but it is clear the admins are at the bottom of the totem pole in all ways. High turnover, low raises, no room for growth within the admin pool, and recognition comes far & few in between.

The admins are truly not given recognition the way we should be. There is no where to go once you become an admin and this hurts the work morale after a while. I think a bit more attention to admins would be nice instead of focusing on managers and above all of the time.

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte