Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Great place to work...sort of...

Associate IV (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsLots of opportunity for growth and leadership. Allows for and facilitates independent work and new ideas. Very welcoming people - great comraderie. Great place to start a career.

ConsDoesn't like you to switch industries (even through they say they do). Multiple/unequal career models. Average to poor compensation. Plays too much into networking and partners only give most respect to campus hires.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop putting so many rules and business strategies that makes second class citizens out of your employees (i.e. associates). Stop lying in recruiting.

Stressful at times, but worthwhile

Tax Consultant II (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: Able to work for the biggest companies on the most… Cons: Unreasonable charge hour goals. Very sporadic/inconsistent work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to start out

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Smart people, good focus on education, good pay Cons: Long hours, travel, work is not meaningful at all Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!