Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Deloitte

Current Employee - Senior IT Procurement Specialist  in  Westlake, TX
Current Employee - Senior IT Procurement Specialist in Westlake, TX

Pros

Great place to work. Great people. Great benefits

Cons

Busy schedule. Demanding. Challenging. Busy

Other reviews for Deloitte

good experience

Pros

friendly people, very busy schedule and motivated employees

Cons

hard to communicate with managers and senior managers

keep up the great work!

Smart people, great environment, chance to do amazing work.

Current Employee - User Experience Designer
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer

Pros

This is by far the most fun, cushy job I've ever had. There's snacks, there's happy hours, there's parties. The creative department is constantly running amok having fun. I've worked late only a handful of times and mostly by choice.

But more importantly this is the smartest group of people I've ever worked with. The chance to do amazing work is definitely here. There is the occasional boring project but more and more good, interesting work is coming in. People are really passionate about doing the right thing and being the best at what they do. There's a strong sense of collaboration on most project teams that I really appreciate.

Cons

There's definitely some boring corporate paperwork and overhead that employees have to deal with. Deloitte does require you to do silly, boring trainings. Their internal facing websites for things like entering your time, expenses or applying for a job are legitimately atrocious. But all that is a pretty small price to pay for a job where you get to do cutting edge work with smart, motivated people.

I think a stronger vision for the future and a solid perspective on who we are is part of what's lacking. There's a lot of glassy eyed nostalgia for old Ubermind floating around and replacing that with a strong statement about what the future looks like would help people move forward.

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!