Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,108 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Not what I expected

Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

Pros40-45 hour work week, extremely impressive colleagues, great salary when compared with other entry level consulting firms, Deloitte's reputation provides great career prospects as well as job security.

ConsMediocre benefits (do not fit with the rest of Deloitte's compensation package), Government leads can be miserable at times, competition for promotion is extremely competitive.

Great place to work if you can make the work/life balance work for you

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Stamford, CT

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very intelligent colleagues Very professional firm Ahead of the curve with employees Cons: Demand to travel 4 to 5 days a week is very high Difficult to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive experience. The people were amazing. We worked hard, but we also played hard.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - People - Variety of clients - Surrounded mostly by… Cons: - Working long hours - Pay not as high as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.