Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,113 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Not employee friendly. Disorganized.

Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsSome good and talented people.

ConsNo work-life balance.
Proposed pricing and actual sold pricing differs many times. Sold work ends up being staffed with lower skilled personnel leaving middle management to spend lots of hours (without billing the client) to deliver the project.
Lots of politics - PPDs always looking for the next blue eyed resource to pull through the wringer
Most PPDs are divorced, sleeping around at conferences or at trainings at Deloitte University

Advice to Senior ManagementGo back to the days when management invested in PEOPLE. Happy employees will lead to a happy firm and happy clients. Be more organized and price/estimate projects without looking at just the sale.

Good Company to start a career if you are a citizen or GC owner.

ERS Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very Global. I ended up working in multiple European countries in 5… Cons: How they deal immigration is not world class and doesn't fit Deloitte. They are very good with H1B visas but in terms of greencard applications,… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more fairly based on performance not based on previous base salary. Get rid of the immigration… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

team driven, international

Audit (Current Employee)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: colleagues are helpful. world class clients Cons: long hours, work under stress Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.