Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

A lifetime of opportunities

Director (Current Employee)

ProsWorking with top talent, in a very collegial environment. Opportunities for new learning, roles, and challenges are never-ending. Excellent firm leadership. Very client and results-oriented. Growing like crazy. Opportunity to work with top-tier clients.

ConsThe administrative processes and bureaucracy are daunting. Getting investment funding for new business initiatives is much more challenging than it should be.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-balance senior leadership comp structure, to appropriately recognize when Directors are doing the same job (or more) than a Principal.

Great exposure and experience but lots of work.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: Exposure to senior leaders in large organizations, thought-leadership, breadth of… Cons: Long hours and hierarchical organizations. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to launch a career.

Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People, Pay, Challenges, Leading Teams, Learning Opportunities Cons: Work / Life Balance, Travel, Busy Seasons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!