Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,111 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Has its ups and downs; but, all in all, a great place to be.

ERS Manager (Current Employee)
Wilton, CT

ProsFavorite aspects of Deloitte:

1) Autonomy - Deloitte is a place where you can thrive ... starting on day one! You can build a positive reputation, and you can become a "go to" person for the firm.

2) Options - Say you don't like what you are doing. No problem! Deloitte is kind of like Baskin Robbins ... plenty of flavors to try (until you find the one that is perfect for you).

3) Smart, driven individuals - don't get me wrong. We have some of "those" people; but, all in all, we have a very talented, driven group of individuals. Steer clear of "those" people, and you'll be just fine.

4) Dedication to training - Deloitte University, need I say more? If you haven't hear of it, check it out... (Google it!)

ConsLeast favorite aspects of Deloitte:

1) Time sheets - they've always driven me crazy. But, hey, that's how we get paid ... so, I'll endure.

2) Focus on tenure - sometimes, tenure gets in the way of meritocracy. That bugs me, and probably always will. But, overall, if you are sharp, you'll get your chance.

3) The pay - I could easily make more working for another company. But, I have SO MUCH flexibility with my job ... pretty decent trade off. (Hard to beat cold hard cash though...)

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be caught up in how long someone has been with the firm. Let meritocracy rule the day. And pay us better :-)

Amazing people and amazing culture

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people, great culture, great work. Cons: Mediocre pay, long hours some times. Advice to Senior Management: Think in the long term, don't go after heavylifting work, improve your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Spent 4 yrs as a tax BDM. Great experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Working for and collaborating with the best in the business. Cons: Some Partners treated BD folks like 2nd class citizens. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.