Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Great place for multiple industry exposure

Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe knowledge you acquire in this firm in period of about 2 years is tremendous. Also Deloitte offers a excellent training opportunities to improve on ones skillset.

ConsConsulting is a lifestyle and you live that life in Deloitte to the fullest, it certainly a dream come true experience but depending on whether you like that lifestyle of travel and work the dream could be either a good one or nightmare. Also the expectations are high and sometimes the Extra work what is expected to help you gain a good standing at the year end could stress you out.

Great experience

Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Variety of experience; People; Forward thinking leadership; Opportunities within and… Cons: Bad work life balance; Salaries are below other top tier consulting firms - who they want to benchmark themselves against;… Advice to Senior Management: Get consultants more training and exposure to more data driven… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Summer Internship

Summer Intern (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Deloitte as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Interesting and rewarding place to work. Cons: Don't listen to interns all of the time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!