Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

A little audit feedback...

Audit Assistant (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsThe acquired knowledge from on the job experience is priceless. There are few jobs that develop a sense of autonomy, critical thinking, and problem solving, as an exposure to the overall audit process. It also provides a unique chance to interact with businesses and industry leaders. Networking opportunities abound.

ConsWhile there are programs in place at the national level to encourage a good work life balance, it is difficult to always maintain a good perspective because of the nature of the work. "Busy Season" (October - March/April) is not conducive to a healthy personal life because of work expectations and demands.

Advice to Senior ManagementA good work/life balance needs to be continually emphasized in order to ensure retention of the best and brightest within Deloitte.

Deloitte Audit - Great Firm to Begin Career

Audit Senior (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: As far as Audit, Deloitte is the best firm and you work with top talent. There is an entrepreneurial spirit; you… Cons: Scheduling and client placement can be frustrating; As work is all on specifiic clients, it can be difficult to get to know your co-workers on… Advice to Senior Management: Be more aggressive and direct in speaking to non-management personnel… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to work

Operations Senior Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Deloitte provides so many opportunities for its employees. The exposure an empolyee gets through clients, other professionals, and work experience is unique and unmatched… Cons: Deloitte does not have many downsides, so it is difficult to articulate much in this regard. It is a big firm, and if you… Advice to Senior Management: I think senior management is on the right track. There is a focus on the Talent at Deloitte, which is our greatest commodity. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!