Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,115 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

High-quality firm that provides unlimited opportunities to those who are ambitious and ready for a challenge!

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsGreat people abound at Deloitte and I was impressed with the operations of the firm from day one. Being such a large firm, the supporting resources (HR assistance, technical expertise for assistance on projects, etc) are quite extensive and I found myself constantly pushed to excel further than I had in the past. It was a very valuable experience overall and my time at Deloitte was professionally rewarding.

ConsAs with any large organization, the administrative and bureaucratic requirements can be a bit annoying (required training, endless counseling and goal planning, etc). While not enjoyable, these are very minor cons and not something that would keep me from recommending the firm to anybody interested.

Deloitte is a wonderful company with great growth opportunity.

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: The people in this company are wonderful. They help guide… Cons: There really aren't that many downsides to working here, if you… More

Deloitte is what you make of it

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Salary. Working with smart people. Good networking. Advanced Tech. Cool projects. Can be a good Work life balance if you… Cons: Some work life balance can be bad with all the travel and not… Advice to Senior Management: Dont travel just to travel. Have a good reason. More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.