Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

I love my job at Deloitte.

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Wilton, CT

ProsIf you are looking for job stability, flexibility, and great career opportunities look no further than Deloitte. This is a company that takes care of its employees, offering great pay and benefits, rewards programs, career counseling, mentorships, and additional on the job training to help you jumpstart your career and build your skills and experience in a fast-paced work environment. This is a very clean working environment and has focused this year on going "green" and being more environmentally friendly, such as recycling paper and other resources. I enjoy working with the other people in my team and manager in a very respectful and considerate atmosphere. I have received good feedback in being evaluated on job performance and work well with management to look for innovative ways to improve on personal and team performance and production.

ConsThere are little things that can be considered the downsides of working at Deloitte, but in my personal opinion, do not outweigh the advantages. One thing for me is the long commute - I get up pretty early to beat the traffic to work every day, and many days leave and get home really late, when expected to work overtime (but I suppose you can say that about any job). The company website is terrible, it's poorly designed and very hard to search and navigate. It is frustrating when most of your job is based on the websites and databases that are constantly breaking down, but the technical support has been pretty good at responding to these issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management appears to be doing a great job, the structure and work environment seems very organized. In my department, they have been making a lot of changes recently and have made reasonable decisions thus far in making sure that the transitions have been smooth, taking into account potential issues, evaluating how well the new procedures are improving production and team performance, and asking those parties involved for feedback. My advice is to strive for better communication between management and team members, between team members, and between departments because it is a very large organization.

Where great people want to work

Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: The culture, the diversity and the dedication to the people… Cons: The travel can become taxing after awhile but Deloitte makes every effort to take into consideration the distance and travel time.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing all th great things you do. Communication… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place overall.

Tax Consultant II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Interesting and challenging work, extraordinarily smart colleagues Cons: Long hours w/ little incentive to overperform at the staff… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the bonus plan for the Tax Consultant staff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!