Deloitte

www.deloitte.com
  www.deloitte.com
There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

I love my job at Deloitte.

Current Employee - Research Analyst  in  Wilton, CT
Current Employee - Research Analyst in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

If you are looking for job stability, flexibility, and great career opportunities look no further than Deloitte. This is a company that takes care of its employees, offering great pay and benefits, rewards programs, career counseling, mentorships, and additional on the job training to help you jumpstart your career and build your skills and experience in a fast-paced work environment. This is a very clean working environment and has focused this year on going "green" and being more environmentally friendly, such as recycling paper and other resources. I enjoy working with the other people in my team and manager in a very respectful and considerate atmosphere. I have received good feedback in being evaluated on job performance and work well with management to look for innovative ways to improve on personal and team performance and production.

Cons

There are little things that can be considered the downsides of working at Deloitte, but in my personal opinion, do not outweigh the advantages. One thing for me is the long commute - I get up pretty early to beat the traffic to work every day, and many days leave and get home really late, when expected to work overtime (but I suppose you can say that about any job). The company website is terrible, it's poorly designed and very hard to search and navigate. It is frustrating when most of your job is based on the websites and databases that are constantly breaking down, but the technical support has been pretty good at responding to these issues.

Senior management appears to be doing a great job, the structure and work environment seems very organized. In my department, they have been making a lot of changes recently and have made reasonable decisions thus far in making sure that the transitions have been smooth, taking into account potential issues, evaluating how well the new procedures are improving production and team performance, and asking those parties involved for feedback. My advice is to strive for better communication between management and team members, between team members, and between departments because it is a very large organization.

6579 Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte (View Most Recent)

pretty good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Deloitte

Pros

Lots of paid time off . interesting work

Cons

Long hours, not really anything else I can think of.

don't really have any.

great career, bad work/life balance

Current Employee - Consulting Analyst  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consulting Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

resume builder x x x x x xx x x x x x x

Cons

worklife balancexx x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x

worklife balance - don't make us work 80 hours a week.x x x x xx x x x

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!