Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

I love my job at Deloitte.

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Wilton, CT

ProsIf you are looking for job stability, flexibility, and great career opportunities look no further than Deloitte. This is a company that takes care of its employees, offering great pay and benefits, rewards programs, career counseling, mentorships, and additional on the job training to help you jumpstart your career and build your skills and experience in a fast-paced work environment. This is a very clean working environment and has focused this year on going "green" and being more environmentally friendly, such as recycling paper and other resources. I enjoy working with the other people in my team and manager in a very respectful and considerate atmosphere. I have received good feedback in being evaluated on job performance and work well with management to look for innovative ways to improve on personal and team performance and production.

ConsThere are little things that can be considered the downsides of working at Deloitte, but in my personal opinion, do not outweigh the advantages. One thing for me is the long commute - I get up pretty early to beat the traffic to work every day, and many days leave and get home really late, when expected to work overtime (but I suppose you can say that about any job). The company website is terrible, it's poorly designed and very hard to search and navigate. It is frustrating when most of your job is based on the websites and databases that are constantly breaking down, but the technical support has been pretty good at responding to these issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management appears to be doing a great job, the structure and work environment seems very organized. In my department, they have been making a lot of changes recently and have made reasonable decisions thus far in making sure that the transitions have been smooth, taking into account potential issues, evaluating how well the new procedures are improving production and team performance, and asking those parties involved for feedback. My advice is to strive for better communication between management and team members, between team members, and between departments because it is a very large organization.

Great learning experience, but they need to work on their review process and make sure to pay their top employees

Consultant (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: They do a good job of knowledge sharing and trying to stress work-life balance. Certain… Cons: The rewards/recognition and compensation don't really follow your contributions to the firm and your clients. Senior management also needs to work on the review… Advice to Senior Management: There needs to be some work done on the review process.… More

Best of the Big Four

Audit (Former Employee) Miami, FL

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: The best reasons to work for Deloitte is the equity you build in yourself with their brand name which can lead to more lucrative positions… Cons: Your pay is on par with the industry even though you work for the… Advice to Senior Management: I noticed at other firms, recruiting is in more contact with their interns throughout the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!