Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Flexibility goes a long way

Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsFor marketing professionals at Deloitte, work-life balance is possible and one of the top reasons many will stay and look for additional opportunities. There is always pressure to show how marketing is aligned with company growth - innovation and a strong client service ethic are highly valued.

ConsBudget cuts are becoming incredibly overwhelming and distasteful - lack of investment in the marketplace is disillusioning. Short-term view on investments.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnit values are not everything - the very people who are being well-paid are also getting overwhelmed and tired due to lack of internal services and disengaged 'enabling services'. A tired and overworked client service practitioner is not alert and friendly.
Employees appreciate very much the work-life balance flexibility available to many.

Ok

Audit Senior (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Really good exit opportunities, very good hours in summer Cons: Busy season hours are horrible. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great launching point for a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Deloitte as an intern for less than a year

Pros: * Mentorship is highly prioritized, and managers are generous with advice and guidance * Culture is very positive * If you like… Cons: * As with any Big 4 firm, compensation can be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!