Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Know what you're getting into

Current Employee - Resource Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Resource Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's pretty flexible (I work in Talent). I work at home when I want. I leave early when I want (but then work from home of course once I get there). Most of the people that work here are very friendly and knowledgable about their work.

Cons

If you start working for this company you have to list out your priorities beforehand. Is family #1 or is money and career #1? This place is non-stop work and you're expected to work over the weekends, so you're always on. If you are at the point in your life, where you can spend 11 hours a day at work, then do it. Having Deloitte on your resume is great. I don't regret it at all, but I know that once I have a family and settle down, I'll need to start searching for a job elsewhere.
It's also very stressful environment.If we are expected to move mountains, then we should get partner support in order to assist us in doing so.

I know there is an emphasis on Work-Life Balance, and we talk about it all the time, but you have to realise there is a large amount of turnover due to stressed out, overwhelmed, overworked people who work 3 busy seasons in a row.

Other Reviews for Deloitte

Not the firm it once was.

Current Employee - Senior Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Stable work environment and talented colleagues.

Cons

Low pay, no work life balance, no career growth.

Okay start for developers. Hard to recommend Tulsa center to friends.

Former Employee - Associate IV  in  Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Associate IV in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros

Relaxed place. They really knew how to bring in genuine people. Strong benefits. Opportunity to find interesting projects if you look for it.

Cons

Good luck finding projects. If you become a lone wolf developer, you'll be wishing you had a support team.

Office is losing its energy. Make salary competitive and be more transparent with projects. Town hall meetings were a facade.

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!