There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

Very happy with Deloitte Tax and it's culture. Worked at other Big 4 firm previously.

Current Employee - Tax Senior in Costa Mesa, CA
Current Employee - Tax Senior in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Management cares about your career - Coming from another Big 4 firm, this was a huge contrast that I was pleasantly surprised with. It has made all the difference.

Excellent Technology - hardware and software - the best and most up-to-date out of all the Big 4 firms by a long shot. While not critical, this was a welcome change. The less technology issues, the better.

Opportunity - Deloitte Tax in OC has a significant market share over the competition. This allows for many client opportunities to expand your experience.

Professionalism - the partners and directors running this practice have it nailed down. Respect is given and received by all. Gossip is much less prevalent compared to my old firm.

Challenge - related to opportunity, I have been challenged significantly more here than at my previous firm. This has kept me motivated and excited for the future in this office.

People - OC office; couldn't ask for a better group of colleagues. Seriously. While this may change over time. I have a feeling that those who work here now will make every effort to continue the current hiring trends.

Flexibility - it's real in this office, not just something that gets talked about by national.

Cons

Typical Big 4 hours = stressful. Deadlines are awful, but are unfortunately a large part of public accounting. Management does what they can to soften the pressure, but it is what it is.

Keep up the good work. Continue to treat your high performing employees well, and they will in turn yield desired results and keep a longer tenure.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great opportunity to start a career at a reputable company

Current Intern - Audit Intern
    Current Intern - Audit Intern

I have been working at Deloitte as an intern

Pros

-Great starting point for recently graduated students
    -Lots of responsibility for first years
    -Training is great (Deloitte University is Deloitte's own facility in Texas, which is unique to this firm)
    -You meet SO many smart and motivated people

Cons

-Long work hours and hard to manage work-life balance

2. Good Pay

Current Employee - Associate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Associate in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good culture, interesting projects,great work environment

Cons

Not much to find, atleast I didnt find any

great going