Deloitte

www.deloitte.com
  www.deloitte.com
There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

Never-Again

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Deloitte as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

None really. Doesn't compare to the other big4's yet thinks its the best

Cons

Too much politics. Managers and above review your every move and a slight hesitation here and there will see you out of the company. I chose DTT above another big 4 and regretting my decision all the way.

6931 Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte (View Most Recent)

Disconnection from top management and staff

Former Employee - Associate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Former Employee - Associate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I worked at Deloitte full-time (more than an year)

Pros

brand name in the industry, reasonable compensation, big name clients, career path

Cons

long working hour, little overtime compensation, bad employer culture

less mean, give real care to employee, no more slavery

This organisation claims to be women friendly but I was subjected to sexual harassment and forced to resign.

Former Employee - Manager in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Manager in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Deloitte full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The global organisation has the right policies but the local leadership does not implement them.

Cons

I was subjected to repeated sexual harassment by my colleagues. When I complained about this to the Management team I was told that I was imagining it all and they could not deal with these issues. As I refused to drop the issue I was told that if I could not with stand minor sexual advances I should leave the job. Some of the Indian Leadership tried to take the corrective action but the younger American Partner and the Senior Manger I spoke to made it very clear that if I continued to pursue the matter I should just leave. Also the American Partner, seemed to side with my harassers and no punitive measures were taken against them. In fact I was the one who was victimised and every effort was made to bully me into silence. Over all I found the atmosphere in this organisation very chauvinistic and sexist. I also observed the Senior Management objectified the women professionals and hired, rated and promoted them on the basis of whether they found them personally attractive or not. I don't think women were viewed with respect and as professionals in this company and the atmosphere was increasingly promiscuous with both men and women dressing and behaving in an inappropriate manner.

The organisation claimed to have a lot of progressive and politically correct policies, especially with regard to women, but the local leadership does not implement them when they choose to. The organisation supposedly had anti-harassment policies but I noticed not only in my case but in other cases as well that the women who complained were demeaned and victimised and all of them chose to leave the organisation.

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte