Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,101 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great culture & work, if you're in the right clique...

Consultant (Current Employee)
Melbourne (Australia)

ProsPeople I work with are very supportive and very team orientated. Most people (partner to analyst) always has time to meet and talk with you just about anything - work, personal, music, sports, etc. Most of the people I've met come from quite diverse professional backgrounds and hence can provide multiple perspectives on the work we do.

ConsPartners and senior managers do have favourites - which means that if you don't know how to navigate the politics, your career will progress more slowly compared with the "chosen few". Certain partners are not inspiring, and in some cases exhibit some of the worst leadership qualities imaginable.

Advice to Senior ManagementChose people wisely for partnership - there are the main reasons why people stay (and leave) Deloitte

Get in & out in maximum 2 years !

Audit Senior (Former Employee)
    Bucharest (Romania)

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: Career oportunities and looks good in a CV Some people that you can learn a lot from, especially in the… Cons: Work long hours, very little job satisfaction or encouragement from management Poor work/life balance Incompetent senior management Lack… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people and get better fees from clients Focus on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience, boring role

Tax Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Very good professional training, well recongnised name to have on… Cons: Work life balance pressures, boring work, pigeon holed into one… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time learning to manage people rather than numbers More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.