Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Great place to launch your career

Current Employee - Tax
Current Employee - Tax

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

Great place to launch your career, lot of opportunities

Cons

lot of hours,
poor work life balance

Focus more on employees needs

Other Reviews for Deloitte

Deloitte deserves to be in the top 20 BRW Best Places to Work 2010

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

Although I have only recently joined Deloitte, I have been really happy so far with the role that I am performing, the people I am working with and the opportunities that have arised. Deloitte allows me to innovate and add value whilst providing me with the support to do so. I feel that I am recognised for the hard work I put in and the ideas that I put forward. Furthermore, my team have been very supportive in ensuring that my work-life balance is balanced!

The leadership at Deloitte is very open and they do a great job communicating changes and inititatives to the organisation so you always feel included and as though you are an integral part of the organisation.

Lastly, Deloitte is really great about open communication when it comes to moving around within the organisation, they don't want you to get bored in your role and support you if you want to explore internal opportunities. This is really refreshing and is true to one of their values, to recruit and retain the best.

Cons

Working in a partnership is a little different to working in a publicly listed organisation so there is a hierarchy, it is imperative that you make the right impression on the right people but I think that this is the same anywhere.

Keep doing what you are doing and find new ways to do it even better!

One of the Best place to work at...

Current Employee - Analyst - Software Quality Assurance  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Analyst - Software Quality Assurance in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

It provides Work life balance...

Cons

Should provide more inter-mobilities around the world

Doing Good!!

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!