Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

An environment to excel in... But hard

Manager, Information and Technology Risk (Current Employee) Leeds, England (UK)

ProsMy team is genuinely helpful, friendly, welcoming and most of all passionate about their work. This makes for a mostly outstanding place to work in. All are genuinely talented - there are very few people who do not contribute as much as they could or should.

Work is generally interesting and compelling

The pressure to perform is actually positive - people want you to succeed, and push you to succeed and reach your potential - because they genuinely want you to excel, not just for their own gain.

Working with people who are committed to your development is a great experience.

ConsThere can be long, punishing hours

While most are the opposite, some senior people are not as committed to people development as they should be. This can create a negative atmosphere and does not allow people to reach their potential

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople are the only asset that Deloitte has. There should be no feeble efforts on people development. The commitment should be intense and focus should be on developing our people and making sure they can reach their potential.

Its been a great experience

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Opportunities to progress in the firm. Cons: Workiing long hours during the year. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience for fresh graduates.

Tax Manager (Former Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: Learn different things in a short time period. Cons: Hard to keep work&life balance. Advice to Senior Management: Reward the real hard working people. More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!