Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Great potential be prepared to work hard for it.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGreat brand and access to high level executives at amazing companies. Lots of internal growth opportunites and potential to climb the ladder quickly. Excellent opportunities for self- motivated and self-starters.

ConsBe prepared for long hours and lots of travel for at least a few years before seeing any of the work/life flexibility that is talked about so often.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic with experience hires coming in especially re: travel and hour requirements. Though not spoken officially it is very obvious if you try to leave at 5 and the rest of the audit team is staying until 7.

Great Professional Development but typical Big 4 politics

Tax Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: Professional Development, Training, Variety of work Cons: Long hours, office politics, Pay versus industry Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work on work-life balance offerings Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at Deloitte isn't a job it's a punishment

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: Reputation, brand, regular training, staff is talented, nice offices, project can be decent but that is highly variable depending on the engagement. I chose… Cons: Worst management teams in industry. Poor training, poor communications, no respect, no support, no accolades for good work. The hours are really long… Advice to Senior Management: Move to another country No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!