There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte UK

Good place to start off a career

Current Employee - Technology Analyst in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Technology Analyst in London, England (UK)

Pros

The graduate programme I'm on has verry good training, both compulsory and optional. You are encouraged to pursue knowledge and expertise in areas you are interested in. Most people i worked with are really nice and promote work life balance. Flexible working arrangements. Though not always possible depends on the client, but when possible, even analysts are given the flexibility.

Cons

Projects are not as strategic as I was hoping for when I joined. The company is expanding into too many areas in my opinion. We joined to do idea-based, high-value-adding and preferably strategic work. But instead, sometimes we get mundane and repetitive work. Transfers between departments and countries could be more flexible.

Advice to Management

Become best in something, instead of trying to amass everything. Be clearer about why the company is doing what it's doing and communicate it to every level of the firm. Provide people with more opportunities to transfer between departments and countries.

Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte UK

1. It was good.

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

Breadth of work and opportunities is very good at the firm, Brand name of the firm across the world is very reputable.

Cons

It is a good company to work with overall.

Advice to Management

Better pay.

2. Very positive

Current Employee - Senior Associate in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in City of London, England (UK)

Pros

Great people, forward-thinking, lots of opportunities for professional growth, good performance is rewarded. Plenty of opportunities for career advancement if it wanted.

Cons

Slararies are generally quite low.

Advice to Management

Salaries tend to be quite low.