There are newer employer reviews for Delphi

Rewarding Internship Experience

Former Employee - Human Resources Intern  in  Troy, MI
Former Employee - Human Resources Intern in Troy, MI

I worked at Delphi

Pros

As an intern I was given some of the most interesting and exciting projects, not only within the department I applied for. I got to work with interns and experienced colleagues from multiple corporate functions, had real responsibilities and handled cases that had real impact. It was invaluable exposure. The people I worked with were incredibly friendly, helpful, and competent, and I felt truly valued and appreciated for the work I was doing. Our manager and senior executives were also extremely approachable. They very often took time to guide our projects and sometimes had lunch with us to hear our professional interests. Overall, I felt very happy and fortunate that I took this internship. It was really a unique, unparalleled experience.

Cons

At times cross organizational communication was lacking.

Continue to be open and receptive to interns and to prepare them for full-time positions at Delphi.

338 Other Employee Reviews for Delphi (View Most Recent)

It was a great place to work 15-20 yrs ago, but no longer - finacially not strong and unstable.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lockport, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY

I have been working at Delphi

Pros

The heritage of Harrison radiator with long history of innovation. Plenty of resources and experiences. It's a good place to start a career.

Cons

It's no longer a leader in the thermal business due to lack of R&D support for a long time. Employee benefits have been reduced dramatically recently. It has gone though down-sizing and there is little opprotunity for career advancement.

Need to value people and talents.

Great place to work - A few bad eggs in management but not many

Former Employee - Engineer  in  Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Engineer in Troy, MI

I worked at Delphi

Pros

Great place to grow - International opportunities

Cons

Some managers are still Autocratic.

Listen to employees. Get rid of managers who don't get it

There are newer employer reviews for Delphi

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!