There are newer employer reviews for Delphi

Delphi, it is how we used to be.....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Delphi

Pros

The people are great and nice to work with!

Cons

There is NO leadership and management waits around waiting for someone else to make a decision. There is so much potential there and so little respect. There is no growth opportunity.

Advice to Management

Grow up and actually lead.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. It was a great place to work 15-20 yrs ago, but no longer - finacially not strong and unstable.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY

I have been working at Delphi

Pros

The heritage of Harrison radiator with long history of innovation. Plenty of resources and experiences. It's a good place to start a career.

Cons

It's no longer a leader in the thermal business due to lack of R&D support for a long time. Employee benefits have been reduced dramatically recently. It has gone though down-sizing and there is little opprotunity for career advancement.

Advice to Management

Need to value people and talents.

2. Rewarding Internship Experience

Former Employee - Human Resources Intern in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Human Resources Intern in Troy, MI

I worked at Delphi

Pros

As an intern I was given some of the most interesting and exciting projects, not only within the department I applied for. I got to work with interns and experienced colleagues from multiple corporate functions, had real responsibilities and handled cases that had real impact. It was invaluable exposure. The people I worked with were incredibly friendly, helpful, and competent, and I felt truly valued and appreciated for the work I was doing. Our manager and senior executives were also extremely approachable. They very often took time to guide our projects and sometimes had lunch with us to hear our professional interests. Overall, I felt very happy and fortunate that I took this internship. It was really a unique, unparalleled experience.

Cons

At times cross organizational communication was lacking.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open and receptive to interns and to prepare them for full-time positions at Delphi.