Delphi

www.delphi.com

Great technical people, adequate tech leadership, marginal strategic vision.

PowerTrain Software Engineer (Former Employee) Kokomo, IN

ProsThe engineers are by and large bright and hardworking. I worked in Powertrain Software and the engineers understand both real time embedded programming, and automotive engine and transmission operation in detail. If you are a motor head and a programmer you might really enjoy this job. A word of warning... testing automotive software is more of a job than writing it.

ConsManagement skills varied from super competent to somewhat competent. It's unclear what the requirements are to be a manager, but it was not always being a good engineer. A couple guys I thought must have been frat guys, they waved their hands and said buzzwords, but when you tried to explain a technical issue their eyes glazed over. Regardless, there are some really sharp managers there.

Good for retirement life

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Delphi

Pros: you get lots of free time Cons: there is no good challenging work More

Great opportunity if you are willing to work very hard

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Troy, MI

I have been working at Delphi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay and opportunity to advance. Cons: Some poor middle management. Long hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Delphi.

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!