There are newer employer reviews for Delphi

I have had a very fulfilling experience at Delphi.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Kokomo, IN
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Delphi as an intern for more than a year

Pros

The people at Delphi are wonderful to work with, and there are always some very exciting innovations taking place. Delphi provides benefits to all its full-time employees and provides training to keep employees up-to-date on safety and new technology. Many employees have families and healthy work-life balances. Also, it is a global company, so there are plenty of opportunities to travel.

Cons

As a younger member of the professional community, I would like to see a more aesthetically pleasing work environment. The company provides suitable work equipment, but the cubicle walls look a bit outdated; it's basically just your average office, so a nice change to stand out would be nice.

338 Other Employee Reviews for Delphi (View Most Recent)

Started working when it was a GM owned company.

Former Employee - Component Engineer  in  Lockport, NY
    Former Employee - Component Engineer in Lockport, NY

I worked at Delphi full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

If you are willing to work hard for descendent pay in Western New York, Delphi was is good partner. Nice work/life balance. Having the Union there kept management in line and made sure we were paid fairly and got the rights we deserved.

Cons

Company was pretty unstable during the chapter 11. Management seemed distant since it became part of GM again. Had to go toe to toe with managers at times. Union guys were made to feel like we were the enemy.

Treat Union workers better.

A company on a downward slide into obsolescence.

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Kokomo, IN
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Kokomo, IN

I worked at Delphi full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Diverse employment opportunities and a broad product line.

Cons

Terrible upper management. Management practices during past several years have sapped the money out of the lower level workers and transferred it to the pockets of the Corporate staff.

If your job keeps you in meetings all day and you do not interface with the "cubicle workers" on a daily basis, then you are contributing nothing to the company and you should leave.

There are newer employer reviews for Delphi

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!