There are newer employer reviews for Delphi

Honest Opinion of Delphi

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Troy, MI

I have been working at Delphi

Pros

On a personal level, the people at Delphi are some of the best people I have met and are just good, quality human beings.

Cons

There are limited opportunities for growth currently in the company. There also does not appear to be any coherent direction from the senior management as to the strategy of Delphi going forward. Lastly, in the past few years, employees have been treated more as a commodity as opposed to highly valued resources.

The leadership at Delphi needs to start valuing their employees more. There is also way, way too much bureaucracy at Delphi. Even though headcount has been reduced 30%-40% over the past few years too, the amount of work has not decreased. As a result, morale is extremely among employees.

343 Other Employee Reviews for Delphi (View Most Recent)

I was employed.

Former Employee - Validation Technician in Downers Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Validation Technician in Downers Grove, IL

I worked at Delphi

Pros

It was a great place to work.

Cons

Due to massive layoffs at Delphi I'm out of work.

I will forever miss you.

Learn how to make many from software!

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Kokomo, IN
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Delphi

Pros

Delphi has a wide range of different products in various parts of the world. So, if you do not like a certain job, there are other projects to work without leaving the company. Salaries are competitive from what I have found talking to other companies. The chapter 11 adventure has taken some of the advantages away, but still a good company.

Cons

Benefits have taken a hit after chapter 11. This will need to improve to attract young engineers to come to Kokomo. Senior management does not have a clue on what will need to happen for future success. Software is king and we are ALL hardware focused. Need twice as many SW engineers to be successful. I just hope our management figures this out before it is too late,.

Learn how to manage and sell sell SW and Apps! Or, get out of the car audio receiver business.

There are newer employer reviews for Delphi