Delphi

www.delphi.com

Co-Op Hell

Former Employee - Environmental Engineering Assistant  in  Saginaw, MI
Former Employee - Environmental Engineering Assistant in Saginaw, MI

Pros

The group of people I worked with made the job tolerable; if it wasn't for them I would have quit long before.

Cons

The pay, even for a co-op, was incredibly low, and morale was exceptionally low around the entire complex. In the end they got rid of all the co-ops because they couldn't afford even our low pay - what kind of organization can't even afford college students at $9.15 an hour?

For one thing, don't make it a $5 required donation to wear jeans on Friday. That's just asking for morale to tank.

Other reviews for Delphi

Honest Opinion of Delphi

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Troy, MI

Pros

On a personal level, the people at Delphi are some of the best people I have met and are just good, quality human beings.

Cons

There are limited opportunities for growth currently in the company. There also does not appear to be any coherent direction from the senior management as to the strategy of Delphi going forward. Lastly, in the past few years, employees have been treated more as a commodity as opposed to highly valued resources.

The leadership at Delphi needs to start valuing their employees more. There is also way, way too much bureaucracy at Delphi. Even though headcount has been reduced 30%-40% over the past few years too, the amount of work has not decreased. As a result, morale is extremely among employees.

I was employed.

Former Employee - Validation Technician  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Validation Technician in Downers Grove, IL

Pros

It was a great place to work.

Cons

Due to massive layoffs at Delphi I'm out of work.

I will forever miss you.

There are newer employer reviews for Delphi.

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!