Delta Air Lines
www.delta.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Flight Attendant @ Delta Air Lines

Flight Attendant (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsTravel benefits, health insurance, and decent pay. Most crew is fun to fly with; you meet the most interesting people. More days off than the average job. Buddy passes, which allow you to take or send family and friends on tips. Being able to see the world at someone else's expense.

ConsLong hours, too much sit time, not enough sit time. Passengers can be difficult at times, to say the least. Sometimes, questionable accommodations. Having to commute.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is key

I have given 40% of income and promised to be brought back to original pay. Still below 7 years later.

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Delta Air Lines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Travel, fellow flight attendants, flexibility Cons: Don't trust company. Very sexually discriminatory towards women. Men… Advice to Senior Management: Start appreciating your Flight Attendants don't just give lip service. Actually make the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Regional Director

Regional Director (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Delta Air Lines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good Benefits for family and employees. flight benefits are OK but not like it… Cons: FLight benefits are a joke. Years ago you good map out a vacation and not worry if you or your family were going to… Advice to Senior Management: Learn the business and who is contributing to the bottom… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Delta Air Lines.

Worked for Delta Air Lines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delta Air Lines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Delta Air Lines CEO Richard H. Anderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Delta Air Lines employees.