Delta Air Lines

www.delta.com

Really knows how to treat their employees

Former Employee - Reservation Sales  in  Miami, FL
Former Employee - Reservation Sales in Miami, FL

Pros

This company is fair and the really go all out for their employees. Atleast that was my experience with them. I relocated to a different city, but wish I had stayed in ATL and stayed with the company. I have yet to come across a company that truly values its employees. If you're lucky enough to be hired by Delta, then by all means, hold on to your job. I was with them for only two years and I moved up to atleast two positions within that time frame. When they came out of bankruptcy, I received several thousands of dollars in Delta Stock.

Cons

I would say that I was not crazy about the merger with NorthWest.

Keep doing what you do!

Other reviews for Delta Air Lines

Still in business??

Former Employee - Flight Attendant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Flight Attendant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Good name and when you are living in one of the HUB cities it is nice to work for Delta. Alot of perks.

Cons

Very behind the times when it comes to policies and unique perks that other airlines have for employees. FA - is a grueling job.

You need to look at the company from different perspectives. Happy employees show pride i their work and that is key to success.

Good if you're free to relocate

Former Employee - Aircraft Support Mechanic  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Aircraft Support Mechanic in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, flight privileges; For aircraft maintenance: an emphasis on safety and compliance, everyone generally has desire to "do the job right"

Cons

Although most seem to enjoy their jobs, morale toward the company is low, pay is low, impossible to advance without relocating to another city

Allow current employees to test for positions to see if they're competent before hiring off the street. Look critically at the use of contract (temporary) employees. They are costing the company more money than they save.

There are newer employer reviews for Delta Air Lines.

Worked for Delta Air Lines? Contribute to the Community!