There are newer employer reviews for Delta Faucet

Overall, a very good place to work.

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Engineer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very people oriented company with a good working environment. Compensation is probably above average. There is little to no pressure to sacrifice personal life for your job.

Cons

Too much China outsourcing. Turning into a brand rather than a manufacturer. Review metrics cause people to concentrate on the wrong things. A lot of pet projects.

Don't allow competition to drive company into "sea of sameness".

20 Other Employee Reviews for Delta Faucet (View Most Recent)

Great place to work and learn

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Marketing in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

As a division of Masco Corp., Delta Faucet Co. offers great health benefits - the coverage is excellent and cost per paycheck is very low (in comparison with other companies). Compensation, bonus, profit sharing are above average, too. The people are mostly very smart, caring/kind, team-oriented - I experience very little pettiness or politics. The products are really great too - very high quality, innovative styling and functionality. The brand name is second to none. The company places a high value on work/family balance, and looks out for one another. Overall, a great place to work and learn!

Cons

Very few opportunities for upward mobility. Often slow to adopt new ways of thinking and doing business.

Learn to "fail fast" - propose, execute, learn, repeat. Pivot fast!

Its been a lifelong job that I wouldn't wish for my children but I have enjoyed the ride.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Greensburg, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensburg, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet

Pros

you can work in a friendly environment, learning about the processes of your area and how to do a better job. The people I work with are good. Most areas are working safely with leaders who care about your life outside the plant and show it with the willingness to work with you on your hours.

Cons

We see a lot of favoritism and this make for poor attitudes among those who are not priviledged to be on the favored list. The plant has been through a lot and I feel who do the best we can to keep up with the other plants and be a necessary part of our company.

Please keep all informed of what will be happening to them in their area. Let's respect all the people, not just a select few. Others might walk in your area and not agree with the managment's opinions there. Respect us all as equals and treat us as such.

There are newer employer reviews for Delta Faucet

Worked for Delta Faucet? Contribute to the Community!