There are newer employer reviews for Delta-T Group

The company is disorganized, deceptive, and runs on fear.

Current Contractor - Therapeutic Aide in Baltimore, MD
Current Contractor - Therapeutic Aide in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Delta-T Group as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have had different opportunities to help students!

Cons

They repeatedly lose paperwork. In my 1st year, we had 5 new staffing coordinators. I have yet to receive proof of passing my continuing ed. They lay off too quickly. They do not tell you your rate of pay up front.

Advice to Management

Your business needs streamlining, continuity, and morale boost. The use of incentives is better than scare/punitive tactics.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

What have you done for me TODAY?

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

I worked at Delta-T Group

Pros

salary, i have to enter 5 words inthis section but can only think of one positive thing to say. Actually the employees are fun but no one is around long enough to become too friendly with.

Cons

micro-managed, three owners mother andtwo sons constantly battle each other over the direction of the company, owner's don't care about the business you brought in yesterday they only want to know what are bringing in today, no work life balance, owners work 7 days per week and ask why you don't come in over the weekends to work, owners are outof touch with business and reality! they will enticeyou with money but then they will expect youto work 60 hours per week and you will NEVER get a raise.

Advice to Management

listen to the people who work for you. don;t make it so obvious that you don't care about your employees.

Poor company culture, poor leadership.

Former Employee - Affiliate Administrator in Bryn Mawr, PA
    Former Employee - Affiliate Administrator in Bryn Mawr, PA

I worked at Delta-T Group

Pros

The compensation is definitely competitive, with the ability to bonus on a monthly basis. It also provides an opportunity to help many organizations do great work in the berhavioral health field.

Cons

To make it short and sweet, their is a toxic corporate culture here. There is a complete lack of consistency from senior leadership. Many times business decisions are not well thought out and there is rarely follow through. It amazes me that they can stay in business.

Advice to Management

Get help. Take some time to develope a strategy that makes sense. Use your management team, consultants if you have to, but you need to make a change. Realize the importance of communicating on all levels. Be open to upward feedback and give your teams the latitude to deliver.