Delta-T Group
www.delta-tgroup.com Bryn Mawr, PA 5000+ Employees

The company is disorganized, deceptive, and runs on fear.

Therapeutic Aide (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

ProsI have had different opportunities to help students!

ConsThey repeatedly lose paperwork. In my 1st year, we had 5 new staffing coordinators. I have yet to receive proof of passing my continuing ed. They lay off too quickly. They do not tell you your rate of pay up front.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour business needs streamlining, continuity, and morale boost. The use of incentives is better than scare/punitive tactics.

$35 an hour for Certified Special Educators to teach in Baltimore City Public Schools?

Certified Special Education Teacher (Former Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I worked at Delta-T Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Opportunity to work in multiple schools, grade levels, and children… Cons: You are called an "independent contractor", which means you get no taxes taken out, you pay the government quarterly, and don't have workman's comp., sick… Advice to Senior Management: Look up the IRS's definition of an " independent contractor". No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

What have you done for me TODAY?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Bryn Mawr, PA

I worked at Delta-T Group

Pros: salary, i have to enter 5 words inthis section but can only think of one positive thing to say.… Cons: micro-managed, three owners mother andtwo sons constantly battle each other over the direction of the company, owner's don't care about the business you brought in… Advice to Senior Management: listen to the people who work for you. don;t… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Delta-T Group.

Worked for Delta-T Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delta-T Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Delta-T Group CEO Joanne McAndrews. All reviews posted anonymously by Delta-T Group employees.