Excellent opportunity to learn about the behavioral health field as I completed my Bachelors Degree.

Former Employee - B H T  in  Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - B H T in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Delta-T Group as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexibility, good support from staff in the office at Delta T. Many learning opportunities by the vast array of assignments offered. Pay was commensurate with experience.

Cons

The assignments are short term because they are temporary. You are considered a independent contractor, and their aren't any benefits offered.

Try to retain your good employees by offering incentives.

Other Reviews for Delta-T Group

Mixed bag of good and bad... mostly bad

I worked at Delta-T Group

Pros

I met a few good people here. Depending on who you're working with, it really does make a difference in your work day. It's just unfortunate that the work environment is just so stressful and negative...

Cons

In my experience working there, it came very clear to me that the company is very disorganized and leadership is very narrow-minded. They can care less about their employees, unless you did something good that day. They make sure to knock you down a couple knotches after each accomplishment though just to remind you who's the boss and what your role is in the company. The employee turnover rate is ridiculously high.

Take risks, get more organized and value your employees.

Go with CCRES instead

Current Employee - Personal Care Assistant  in  Coatesville, PA
    Current Employee - Personal Care Assistant in Coatesville, PA

I have been working at Delta-T Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

They will take anybody with a degree, so it makes for an easy way to get a first job. You will also get started very quickly. You can also write off mileage and potentially other expenses since you are considered an independent contractor, so save those receipts and log how many miles you need to drive each day!

Cons

-Applied on a Thursday, interviewed on a Friday, was in the classroom on Monday with absolutely NO training or information about the client I was about to work with. I was told I got the job then thrown into a classroom.
    -TSS's and PCA's are considered independent contractors, so you have to pay your taxes either quarterly or yearly (which is a pain in the butt), you do not have any opportunity for any benefits, and you're never really sure how much you'll have to pay come tax-time.
    -The business side of it is very shady. For my "interview" I did an hour of paperwork and then got to see which cases I could take-there was no interview! Anybody could have gotten that job without anyone blinking an eye!
    -You do not have a case manager or anyone which you can report directly to if you have any questions, just a bunch of angry people who would rather be doing something else than answering your important question.
    -Find somewhere where you can get benefits and advancement opportunities.

Please provide more support to your employees. I need someone specific of whom I can ask questions, not random people contacting me about irrelevant things.

There are newer employer reviews for Delta-T Group.

Worked for Delta-T Group? Contribute to the Community!