There are newer employer reviews for Delta-T Group

If you loved recruiting before; DON"T work here!!!!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Bryn Mawr, PA
Current Employee - Recruiter in Bryn Mawr, PA

I have been working at Delta-T Group for less than a year

Pros

People are awesome. I have never worked with better people. They pull together to get the job done.
Long lunches
Relaxed work environment

Cons

Delta T is a revolving door. I heard it is over 150% turnover. They will hire ANYONE for recruiting no matter experience. As for sales, the managers and owner only care about numbers. If you don't produce, you won't be there.

Take time to pretend you care about your employees. The nature of work and pay are not worth the hassle and micromanagement from the owner and her sons.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Delta-T Group (View Most Recent)

Excellent opportunity to learn about the behavioral health field as I completed my Bachelors Degree.

Former Employee - B H T  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - B H T in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Delta-T Group as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexibility, good support from staff in the office at Delta T. Many learning opportunities by the vast array of assignments offered. Pay was commensurate with experience.

Cons

The assignments are short term because they are temporary. You are considered a independent contractor, and their aren't any benefits offered.

Try to retain your good employees by offering incentives.

Mixed bag of good and bad... mostly bad

I worked at Delta-T Group

Pros

I met a few good people here. Depending on who you're working with, it really does make a difference in your work day. It's just unfortunate that the work environment is just so stressful and negative...

Cons

In my experience working there, it came very clear to me that the company is very disorganized and leadership is very narrow-minded. They can care less about their employees, unless you did something good that day. They make sure to knock you down a couple knotches after each accomplishment though just to remind you who's the boss and what your role is in the company. The employee turnover rate is ridiculously high.

Take risks, get more organized and value your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Delta-T Group

Worked for Delta-T Group? Contribute to the Community!