Great support and management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at Delucchi Plus

Pros

A smaller agency environment where there are no layers. I feel like management listened and instead of being reactive, were proactive. They had their role and I had mine but I was ok with this. I was not on the client facing team but know our clients liked our work and supported us when we suggested new ideas and recommendations. Having worked at other, local, agencies - I felt that this agency was innovative, fair and while not just a 9 to 5, what agency is?

Cons

Head butting between the studio and account services but that's a right brain/left brain thing. If the production manager is paying attention to the jobs ingoing and outgoing, this can quickly be managed and addressed before anyone feels slighted.

Continue to listen and make sure everyone knows what is going on when change occurs. People want to support change, and while everyone is busy, it's important to remember.

Other Reviews for Delucchi Plus

Tough Work Environment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Delucchi Plus

Pros

Downtown DC, close to Metro. A lot of good places to eat. Modern office setting. Most of the people are nice. The clients are nice.

Cons

A small shop that says they can do certain things, when they do not have the experience. Most projects are rushed and not thought out.
    Out sources most everything, which causes delays, disconnect, blown budgets, and poor quality products. Multiple people work on the same project with no communication, which leads to mixed messages to clients. Very limited resources.

Company Culture: No team environment. Finger pointers, no solutions.....be prepared to get thrown under the bus by everyone. A lot of "talking behind backs". Library setting.....no talking. "Good Morning"'s are rare.

Don't over promise and come up with solutions. Treat everyone the same. Leave egos at the door and LISTEN to clients. Be honest and own up to short comings. Discourage finger pointing. Don't over promise then under deliver and place blame on client's opinion.

Exciting times ahead!

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist

I have been working at Delucchi Plus full-time for more than a year

Pros

+ overall great energy!
    + the culture is inventive, creative, motivated and forward-thinking
    + the company is on the up-and-up with great new hires and a brand refresh
    + Easy access to senior management and mentoring when needed
    + performance based bonus program and GREAT benefits
    + awesome location in downtown DC
    + new implementation of business-unit cross-training with Delucchi Plus University
    + salary is competitive with (if not better than) other agencies

Cons

+/- agree with the review below in that the company is CURRENTLY in high growth mode which is equally exciting and can be challenging at times
    +/- the work moves fast, but that's what you sign up for when you pursue a career within the agency setting

Bring more skill-sets in-house (i.e. a video production team), stay true to your vision and continue investing in your current employees, continue cross-training programs and keep up the energy- these are exciting times!

There are newer employer reviews for Delucchi Plus.

Worked for Delucchi Plus? Contribute to the Community!