Delucchi Plus
www.delucchiplus.com Washington, DC 16 to 50 Employees

Great support and management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsA smaller agency environment where there are no layers. I feel like management listened and instead of being reactive, were proactive. They had their role and I had mine but I was ok with this. I was not on the client facing team but know our clients liked our work and supported us when we suggested new ideas and recommendations. Having worked at other, local, agencies - I felt that this agency was innovative, fair and while not just a 9 to 5, what agency is?

ConsHead butting between the studio and account services but that's a right brain/left brain thing. If the production manager is paying attention to the jobs ingoing and outgoing, this can quickly be managed and addressed before anyone feels slighted.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen and make sure everyone knows what is going on when change occurs. People want to support change, and while everyone is busy, it's important to remember.

Tough Work Environment.

(Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Delucchi Plus

Pros: Downtown DC, close to Metro. A lot of good places to eat. … Cons: A small shop that says they can do certain things, when they do not have the experience. Most projects are rushed and not thought… Advice to Senior Management: Don't over promise and come up with solutions. Treat everyone the same. Leave egos at the door and LISTEN to clients. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting times ahead!

Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Delucchi Plus full-time for more than a year

Pros: + overall great energy! + the culture is inventive, creative, motivated and forward-thinking + the company is on the up-and-up with great new hires and a brand… Cons: +/- agree with the review below in that the company is CURRENTLY in high growth mode which is equally exciting and can be… Advice to Senior Management: Bring more skill-sets in-house (i.e. a video production team), stay true to your vision and continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Delucchi Plus.

Worked for Delucchi Plus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delucchi Plus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Delucchi Plus CEO Christine Delucchi. All reviews posted anonymously by Delucchi Plus employees.