Deluxe Corporation
www.deluxe.com Saint Paul, MN 5000+ Employees

Company in industry flux

Sales Service Representative (Current Employee)
Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time for more than a year

ProsMost friendly co-workers, regardless of position within the organization. Corporate leadership not satisfied with status quo, on search for other opportunities to add to service portfolio for banks, credit unions, and small business customers.

ConsPhysical check usage nationally has declined approximately 7% each of the last two years, therefore the core business is declining. Corporate management has made strides in other directions with some costly growing pains-both monitarily and employees. My teams positions were eliminated 12/2012 in the Lenexa, Kansas office, retained remote US employees in lateral positions performing identical functions.

Great experience. Great people.

Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Employees are engaged and for the most part, love their jobs. I had the luxury of touching a… Cons: Sales and marketing not always on same page. Product to market process is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful growing company with a new focus

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Shoreview, MN

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great pay Management focused on reinventing the company Seem focused on creating more employee growth opportunities Making… Cons: Average to below average benefits Still really silo'd business, not just between divisions but within divisions Focused too… Advice to Senior Management: The layoffs HAVE to stop, its going to hurt your ability to get the best talent. Seems like the company should be in a good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deluxe Corporation.

Worked for Deluxe Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deluxe Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deluxe Corporation CEO Lee J. Schram. All reviews posted anonymously by Deluxe Corporation employees.