There are newer employer reviews for Deluxe Corporation

Good job-Not a Good Career

Current Employee - Design Services
Current Employee - Design Services

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation

Pros

The atmosphear is a casual dress enviroment, which is nice because you can come dressed in mainly anything besides the obvious excpetions (beachware, sweatpants, etc.). Also provide a decent benefits package and a decent salary. It's fairly easy to get time off you need. Human resources is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Cons

Management is not really with the program. Employee morale is fairly low, there is much favortism. There is not much room for growth, some employees have spent over 20 years in the same entry level position. I have sen one promotion in the 3 and a half years I've been there.

Please review resumes, there is a reason they are on file. Also, treat every employee fairly and not favor one over the other. Promotions should be based on skills and talent not family and friend ties.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very good company depending on what region you are in. Be careful of the southeast area, NC, TN, AL, KY etc.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Deluxe Corporation

Pros

Sound product mix and supportive sales staff. Good compensation program.

Cons

Certain managers are not sincere and understanding of balance between work and home life. They only push to promote their own immediate ends and not the long range health of all involved.

Stop giving a free pass to certain regional sales managers such as D. Scott

2. Deluxe - pros and cons

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Shoreview, MN
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Shoreview, MN

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation

Pros

Culture - great work - life balance. People are great. Benefits are very nice. Retirement plans are great.

Cons

Budgetary issues - not a lot of money for development. Communication for senior leadership team is lacking. I don't have much interaction with my manager - she is overloaded and has too much on her plate so not really her fault - but it is frustrating sometimes. This obviously isn't the case for everyone at Deluxe.

Reach out to the front line folks who actually talk to the customers more. Tell the Deluxe story to front line folks.

There are newer employer reviews for Deluxe Corporation