Deluxe Corporation
www.deluxe.com Saint Paul, MN 5000+ Employees

Good job-Not a Good Career

Design Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation

ProsThe atmosphear is a casual dress enviroment, which is nice because you can come dressed in mainly anything besides the obvious excpetions (beachware, sweatpants, etc.). Also provide a decent benefits package and a decent salary. It's fairly easy to get time off you need. Human resources is very friendly and knowledgeable.

ConsManagement is not really with the program. Employee morale is fairly low, there is much favortism. There is not much room for growth, some employees have spent over 20 years in the same entry level position. I have sen one promotion in the 3 and a half years I've been there.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease review resumes, there is a reason they are on file. Also, treat every employee fairly and not favor one over the other. Promotions should be based on skills and talent not family and friend ties.

Very good company depending on what region you are in. Be careful of the southeast area, NC, TN, AL, KY etc.

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at Deluxe Corporation

Pros: Sound product mix and supportive sales staff. Good compensation… Cons: Certain managers are not sincere and understanding of balance between work and home life. They only… Advice to Senior Management: Stop giving a free pass to certain regional sales managers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Deluxe - pros and cons

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)
Shoreview, MN

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation

Pros: Culture - great work - life balance. People are great.… Cons: Budgetary issues - not a lot of money for development. Communication for senior leadership team is lacking. I don't have much interaction with my manager… Advice to Senior Management: Reach out to the front line folks who actually talk to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deluxe Corporation.

Worked for Deluxe Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deluxe Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deluxe Corporation CEO Lee J. Schram. All reviews posted anonymously by Deluxe Corporation employees.