Deluxe Corporation

There are newer employer reviews for Deluxe Corporation

My Career with Deluxe

Former Employee - Senior Deliver Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
Former Employee - Senior Deliver Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Deluxe Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I was a 32 year employee and loved every moment working for DELUXE, I had every opportunity to learn and create opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I wanted to be an employee for my entire career, however, Deluxe severed me at 32 years of heigh level service to the company. This happened to me as well as many high quality employees at DELUXE over the past 10 + years. Being severed after 32 years has made it extremely difficult to find a new quality career.

No Reply, I have no bones to pick with Management.

188 Other Employee Reviews for Deluxe Corporation (View Most Recent)

Nice People, Incredible benefits, decent wage.

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of decent people there. They have great healthcare I have HealthPartners, and Cigna for dental and disability. Yes we have short and long term disability starting after your first year. 401k matching up to 4%. They hire from within before going outside. Paid time off, even for part timers! And we get banker holidays, paid! And if we're good they roll past our cubes with a cart and feed us treats, yesss yess yes.

Cons

The software is a barrier to good customer service and larger sales. We could easily sell all of the offered products if we didn't have to fight the interface so much. They keep putting band-aids on this thing and now its a rubber band ball of band-aids. It works, but its like an old old vcr that still works but you have to set a brick on the play button to keep it playing.

We can gain market share on lots of items like technology if we can fund technology upgrades to replace our interface with something that looks more like Microsoft word or Photoshop or even notepad instead of the imprinting interface that mangles imprints when borrowed and many times will not show a finished product. Instead of patching it create a web-based interface for internal use that can be our new front end. Then we can easily evade having to rewrite code. Teach the new front end to dump the text/data into the old system so we can see what the product and text format look like. This would allow sales staff to focus on the customer instead of wrestling with the interface. We spend too much time fixing errors generated by it, and lose opportunities to be the one-stop business supplier. Keeping this interface is costing us a lot of money and harms our image.

Great Place to work.

I worked at Deluxe Corporation

Pros

Everyone is friendly. Team like workplace.

Cons

Nothing to report. Great Place to work.

None