There are newer employer reviews for Deluxe Corporation

The company needs improvement

Current Employee - Customer Service  in  Lenexa, KS
Current Employee - Customer Service in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Its a place to work and I guess if you want to stay in one position for the rest of your life then its a good place to be.

Cons

Long hours sitting on a phone talking to angry New Yorkers can get irritating

The company needs to help its employees out more and give more chance to change and move up or more chances for raises.

163 Other Employee Reviews for Deluxe Corporation (View Most Recent)

An Office Full of Bullies

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time

Pros

I really enjoy my actual job duties. Promotion potential is there. I get money back from the wellness program for going to the doctor which is nice.

Cons

The recruiter/my manager oversold the company culture. Even their video with employees saying they work there because of the people feels like a lie now. The people I have to work with have ugly personalities and don't live up to the "shared values". You ask for help/clarification/guidance and managers treat you like it's your fault you don't understand something and use it against you. Even going to HR doesn't help because managers will just say what they know HR wants to hear.

Stop putting all the companies' eggs in the financial basket. People are more than just ways to hit your numbers.

Customer Service Call Center Rep

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Deluxe Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Decent pay for a call center. Chance to self promote by your stats on top of monthly bonuses. Great benefits package ,wonderful 401k matching. Incredible time off options/flexability. Supportive direct manager. Lots of charity drive and fundraisers for the community.

Cons

Constant changes in scripts and procedure. Not a lot of chance to move within the company. High turn over, so if your not a natural born, high pressure sales person, its recognized right away and not much done to keep you.

There are newer employer reviews for Deluxe Corporation

Worked for Deluxe Corporation? Contribute to the Community!