Deluxe Entertainment

www.bydeluxe.com
  www.bydeluxe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Deluxe Entertainment

Overall a great place to work, Interesting

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Deluxe Entertainment

Pros

Good pay, easy job. Part of the movie industry. Get to go to screenings of movies, and meet great people.

Cons

Many people are connected in the industry so the recieve there job based on who they know, not how they can do the job.

Keep all employees involved in what is going on.

134 Other Employee Reviews for Deluxe Entertainment (View Most Recent)

You can't be in it for the money.

Former Employee - Production Coordinator in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Production Coordinator in London, England (UK)

I worked at Deluxe Entertainment

Pros

I got to work with some major studio clients on a lot of challenging projects dealing with new technologies. I made some great friends there and was promoted faster than at my previous job. The year end bonuses were very nice as well.

Cons

The pay is low as emphasis is put on the bonus. Upper management is so focused on cost cutting that often they'll delay things we need to satisfy our customers who in turn get upset with us. The only suggestions they take are ones that can show immediate cost savings or benefits (like their patent program) and they miss out on opportunities to invest in the short term for savings in the long term.

Listen more to your staff. Stop focusing so much on short term cost savings and be willing to invest in things that may not bring an immediate savings now, but will in the future.

Very friendly place to work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I worked at Deluxe Entertainment full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is a very good company that values its employees. People there really care about movies and producing a product that pleases the customer. There are Friday treats in the summer, and people's birthdays are celebrated on a monthly basis.

Cons

Work can be feast or famine at times. You are usually busy throughout the year, but every now and then there are lulls followed by a lot of work all at once.

There are newer employer reviews for Deluxe Entertainment