Demandbase

www.demandbase.com
There are newer employer reviews for Demandbase

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandbase full-time

Pros

love working here! Everyone who works here is very smart, welcoming, friendly, and collaborative. If I have a question about anything, I never hesitate to ask. No question is a dumb question! One of the best aspects about working at Demandbase is that I can see the difference I am making.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to step away from a project for the evening because it's time to go home...

Keep it up! You guys inspire us everyday!

18 Other Employee Reviews for Demandbase (View Most Recent)

Could not be happier right now!

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Demandbase full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Incredible patent-protected proprietary technology with minimal competition in the marketplace, exceptional strategic partnerships with some of the biggest brands in tech, extremely well-connected leadership that spans Silicon Valley & beyond, very large & early investment in (work smarter, not harder) sales technology that grows pipeline at rapid rate, patience re: enterprise sales cycles, consistency in territory spanning years, transparent & exceptional leadership from CEO to Sales to Marketing to HR, complete investment in the success of its people- including full benefit coverage, lucrative comp plan with many kickers. If you're a technology salesperson, you need to consider Demandbase.

Cons

Typical hurdles you'd expect from a small company (around 100 employees): self-starter pro-active culture. You'll have ownership of multiple hats and not everything will be laid out for you in advance. Probably not the best fit for someone leaving a big brand - unless they enjoy these aspects like I do, in that they allow employees to be bought in and cultivate the culture by their actions.

Keep up the great work!

Mature, Energetic and Friendly startup environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandbase as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

This is my first run working at startup and it is very much a pleasant surprise. The people are focused, yet very friendly and willing to help each other. The people are also very smart and garner respect through hard work and a sincere interest in others success. The management does a very good job at keeping the employees informed about the progress of the company and their role in it. It is a pleasure to work here and easy to see there is a lot of opportunity to grow.

Cons

Growing companies do come with some turnover and you lose some people you really like. Sometimes communication on opportunity to move up into leadership roles can also lack at times.

Continue the high level of communication on how the company is doing. Make sure you stay close to those reporting to you and how they are feeling about their role. Continue to paint the clear picture of where the company is going and each persons role in it.

There are newer employer reviews for Demandbase