Awesome

Current Employee - RGM in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Room for growth. Amazing culture. Fantastic training program. Great $$ (if you actually work) I'm a little disappointed to see all the negative reviews on this site. We have over 150 sales employees and purely promote from within. Many Regional Managers who have been promoted in the last two weeks have been at the company for less then 1 year. Clearly if you don't do well you wont grow or make the money you'd like. Its laughable to see people compare this place to a broiler room mentality. For those of us who have been in that environment (myself included) this is nothing like that. If you're a confident sales person this is a great place to grow!

Cons

Office is too small for number of employees.

Advice to Management

Make sure you have 1 on 1s with your employees weekly

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Honest Look Inside - RGM

Current Employee - RGM in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Worked here for a little over 1 1/2 years and I am known as a veteran. The amount of revenue and potential for the company is unlimited. Demandforce will be a Global name in the next few years. Intuit now owns DF. Culture of partying remains.

Cons

- People who are making Good $$$ are those who have a brand new vertical or territory - No Career Growth - Just Sell, Sell, Sell, Sell (promotions mean little) - Instead of Quarter End the company has turned into a Monthly End environment - The basic Quota is still untouchable for most who do not end up getting Costal Territories - Attrition is frequent for the reasons above - Frat Culture - Everyone understands that the Execs have huge numbers to hit to get their bonuses - pay should be increased for those pushing those extremes for bonuses

Advice to Management

Provide real job growth opportunities and training. Better Comp Plan

Party hard culture, middle management issues

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Demandforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Please note that this review is written before the Intuit acquisition. Fun culture with young folks. Great office location. Salary was okay. Lots of flexibility with hours from management. Wasn't stressful for me.

Cons

Disliked the drink-till-you-blackout culture; felt like it was a frat. Middle management came from early employees being promoted. Some middle managers weren't ready to manage the people under them and have the appropriate big picture for their team. Also, too sales-heavy and desperate on getting more accounts. Most of the annoying employees you find are in sales and would do anything to make you do their work for them.

Advice to Management

Stop posting fake reviews on this site. It's kind of embarrassing. Give more mentoring to middle managers. Do better with recruiting (the people that I had to interview for additions to my team were not very good).