There are newer employer reviews for Demandware

Amazing culture, best company I've worked for

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Demandware full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great product, challenging projects, and awesome culture. The culture and people are the best part of working here and the company puts a lot of emphasis on making sure employees are satisfied. It makes a huge difference when we are working really hard with difficult assignments. Executive team is awesome and very supportive.

Cons

Our product is complex and the demands with competition is high, so this is not a company where you can just sit back and coast by. You have to be willing to work hard and actually care about what you do if you want to be successful here. People who are mediocre or looking to coast don't last very long at this company.

Keep focusing on career development and creating opportunities for growth. Keep providing the training opportunities, it's nice to know you are investing. Don't grow too fast and acquire too many companies and spread ourselves too thin. Keep up the great work with the benefits and perks of being here, like things like the sabbatical benefit. Let's not lose our edge in the market!

31 Other Employee Reviews for Demandware (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Demandware