There are newer employer reviews for Demandware

Amazing culture, best company I've worked for

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Demandware full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great product, challenging projects, and awesome culture. The culture and people are the best part of working here and the company puts a lot of emphasis on making sure employees are satisfied. It makes a huge difference when we are working really hard with difficult assignments. Executive team is awesome and very supportive.

Cons

Our product is complex and the demands with competition is high, so this is not a company where you can just sit back and coast by. You have to be willing to work hard and actually care about what you do if you want to be successful here. People who are mediocre or looking to coast don't last very long at this company.

Keep focusing on career development and creating opportunities for growth. Keep providing the training opportunities, it's nice to know you are investing. Don't grow too fast and acquire too many companies and spread ourselves too thin. Keep up the great work with the benefits and perks of being here, like things like the sabbatical benefit. Let's not lose our edge in the market!

26 Other Employee Reviews for Demandware (View Most Recent)

Great company in all regards!

Current Employee - Customer Success
    Current Employee - Customer Success

I have been working at Demandware full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company truly puts customer success first and makes all the right decisions to ensure every customer is successful on the platform. I strongly believe that once you have very happy customers, everything else follows along. Compensation, culture, innovation, teamwork and support are all top notch at Demandware. This is the first company I've worked for that I would recommend without reservation to a friend.

Cons

Due to the company's success at bringing in so many new customers, the 'ideal' customer is harder to find.

Ensure that the Demandware solution has enough breadth to remain best in class as the market evolves.

Revolving door for salespeople West of the Mississippi

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Demandware full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Strong commitment to customer success
    Seasoned management team.
    Compelling company vision
    Innovative, well-architected product
    Talented, motivated workforce

Cons

8 or 9 sales reps West of Mississippi from last year are no longer with the company

Perhaps the reason that your sales reps are not performing as effectively as you'd like is because they are not getting the support they need.

There is a tremendous opportunity cost when going through such high churn of sales people. Adapt!

There are newer employer reviews for Demandware

Worked for Demandware? Contribute to the Community!